Post subject: HI IM STARTERS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:37 pm 

GENERAL STARTERS, THAT IS.

/SIGNED
/GENERAL STARTERS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 pm 
Ropetown

I like you, send a pm to BAIRD for invite to rope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:08 am 

RE:

"I like you, send a pm to BAIRD for invite to rope"

DESCRAMBLED ALLIANCE MESSAGE ACTUALLY READS:

"I like men, send more lube, prison favors running out!"

GENERAL STARTERS DOES NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THE WAR ANY LONGER. HE ONLY HAS INTEREST IN THE MEN THAT SERVE IN HIS BELOVED HORDE. I DO HOPE AS A FATHER HOPES FOR HIS YOUNGLINGS THAT AFTER DEFEATING RABBITS AND OTHER CREATURE FOLK AMIDST THE HARSH DESERT SUMMERS OF AZEROTH YOU HAVE ALL GROWN UP TO BE THE ALLIANCE KILLING SCUM I HAVE DREAMED OF. THE SONG "WHERE HAVE ALL THE COWBOYS GONE" HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD LATELY SINCE MY EARLY RETIREMENT. SO, WHERE, WHERE HAVE ALL THE COWBOYS GONE? RAMBLING ASIDE, THE GENERAL SEEKS WHEREABOUTS OR INFORMATION THEROF LEADING TO THE WHEREABOUTS OF THE FOLLOWING SOLDIERS:

GRADIUS
ICECOLDCOKE (THOUGH THE GENERAL PREFERS PEPSI)
BOLGROM
CORWINII
NUT
FORMER MEMBERS OF:
BARE FORM
DURATOR ALL STARS

ALSO, THAT ONE TAUREN HUNTER FROM RAPETOWN WHO RECOMMENDED ME TO BUY A HONDA CBR WHICH I DID, AND LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH LINE BECAUSE OF ITS POWERBAND. HE LIVED IN SAN DIEGO AND THE GENERAL HAS NO MORE INFORMATION BECAUSE HE IS OLD AND TIRED AND FORGETFUL AND NOSTAGLIC.

/SIGNED
/GENERAL STARTERS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:24 am 
marla mouse

GENERALSTARTERS wrote:
ALSO, THAT ONE TAUREN HUNTER FROM RAPETOWN WHO RECOMMENDED ME TO BUY A HONDA CBR WHICH I DID, AND LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH LINE BECAUSE OF ITS POWERBAND. HE LIVED IN SAN DIEGO AND THE GENERAL HAS NO MORE INFORMATION BECAUSE HE IS OLD AND TIRED AND FORGETFUL AND NOSTAGLIC.

must be verty

i prefer my r6! though chicago weather blows for bikes :(

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... us&n=Zooty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 am 
i know him!

ne1 here selling roger celi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:17 pm 
Ropetown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnF_-woyN70

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:20 pm 
Ropetown

There are many advantages and disadvantages to all of the mid sportbikes... When looking at the "powerband" comparisons people are comparing the rpms 10k+ and judging on that. I don't know very many who ride constant rpm or 12k but if that's important than w/e. CBRs are generally better for overall commuting and riding, even outshining others in the midrange rpms (7-10k). R6 better for racing and decent riding GSXR is just mediocre everywhere and Ninjas up until this year blow, and are basically exclusively racing oriented. I guess you should research for yourself and test ride each. If you're buying/bought a 600rr as your first bike with little experience you probably need to get your head checked regardless.

Let me know if you want to get rid or your CBR tho LOL mine got stolen yesterday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:46 pm 

I took my bike to the midwest this last summer, it was terrible. Loose gravel, animals, weather, low grade asphalt are all of the reasons riding out there is ridiculous. Not to mention nobody wears a fucking helmet like its the 60s. I seriously almost hit like 3 deer, WTF.

I have been riding since 1989 and my first bike was a 125 dirt bike when I was 6. The first street bike I got on was a mid 90s ninja (lol) and wasn't really interested until last year when I bought the CBR. I have ridden all over so cal canyons and have nothing bad to say about the CBR. I live in LA and have had 3 or so really close calls where dumb shits have run a red light or cut into my lane almost running me off the road with nothing I could do. Never low or high sided it once. Got tired of jackass drivers so I got rid of her and now im saving up to build a track bike.

I miss the people of Executus, just wanted to stop by and say hi and see if anyone knew were some of these people were. I had a few on Myspace (lol) but deleted the account awhile ago. Message me if you guys want to add me on facebook and keep in touch, I was thinking about re-subbing just to post on the forums and play AH broker.

Post subject: Reporting for duty.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 pm 

GENERALSTARTERS wrote:
RE:

CORWINII

/SIGNED
/GENERAL STARTERS

Reporting as ordered sir.