It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Happy's GDKP Thursdays after main raid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:04 am 
Ropetown

Post on EJ about GDKP:
http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t77416-gdkp_run_discussion_spread_your_server/

My Rules:
-All items of value (Epics, BOE's, Enchant mats, Orbs) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.
-The Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid.
-Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if:
~You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader
~You DC for more than 5 minutes
~Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc.
~Refuse to buff, use flasks and didn't bring food.
~Your name is on my ignore from being super annoying.

-All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader. The auction will go on for as long as people are bidding!

I have an addon: GDKP'd, that will be doing a bulk of the numbers since I'm terrible at math. For the first couple raids, I will be taking 15+ people with "amazing" (for this teir level) Gear and only 5-10 people with "heroic ready" gear. When you whisper me, tell me which you are. If I armory or inspect you and you lied to me, you will be kicked and forfeit your gold.

This is NOT a ropetown sponsored run. This is my run, abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Scheduled time: after Ropetown raid ends on Thursdays (same deal as my ICC GDKPs) If you see me in BoT on Happyfury working on heroic cho'gall, chances are I haven't started invites yet and don't bug me. Add "Happymoomoo" to your friends, when you see me log on her, you can whisper for an invite around midnight or later. Also ask to be added to the calendar event.
We will NOT go past 4am, we will stop, distrubite gold and be done by 4:15am. I intend to start in 25man BWD as far as we can, and as we clear faster start doing BoT and conclave as well.

Thanks for reading.

Post subject: Re: Happy's GDKP Thursdays after main raid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:43 pm 

I'm down for these again Beeposaur by the way

Post subject: Re: Happy's GDKP Thursdays after main raid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:24 pm 
Ropetown

Quote:
This is NOT a ropetown sponsored run. This is my run, abandon all hope ye who enter here.
I loled. GL HF